The following constants are available globally.
NSException thrown in the following scenarios in order to terminate the app when a fatal error occurs:
- Invalid list values found not conforming to regex.
- Invalid APLKeychainAccessibility value ‘%@’ in Info.plist.
- Invalid configuration after reset method.
- APLConfiguration subclass not found.
- Missing application launch scheme CFBundleURLName/CFBundleURLSchemes in Info.plist.
- Invalid APLLogging value ‘%@’ in Info.plist.
- APLInstallDelegateMethods value in Info.plist is no longer required as Appfigurate Library no longer supports swizzling UIApplicationDelegate or WKExtensionDelegate.
- APLConfigurationClass value in Info.plist has been replaced with APLConfigurationClass function.
- APLAlwaysRealizeSwift value in Info.plist has been replaced with APLConfigurationClass function.
extern NSString *_Nonnull AppfigurateLibraryException